We are committed to offering as much English-language programming in our line-up as possible. However, due to copyright issues and our location in the Caribbean, we are often considered a part of the Latin American Region and therefore receive programming in Spanish. The language distribution for our overall channel selection is 80% English and 20% Spanish, and we are constantly improving our programming to provide adequate options for all of our viewers.
Some programs are only approved for broadcasting in the US and are not available in the Caribbean or Latin America. Others receive approval after they broadcast in the US. We are always working to provide more US programming and are happy to add additional programming when it becomes available.
When agreements for previously offered channels become available, we will consider adding them to the line-up. We are always looking for new programming to enhance our current selection and offer the most options to our viewers.
Atlantic Tele-Network recently changed the company name to ATN International (ATN), reflecting our increasingly diversified business, both in terms of geographic reach and expansion into renewable energy services.
ATN and its portfolio of companies invest, own, and operate communications companies and renewable energy assets in the US and Internationally. Through our operating subsidiaries, we (i) provide both wireless and wireline connectivity to residential and business customers, including a range of mobile wireless solutions, local exchange services broadband internet and video services, (ii) provide distributed solar electric power to corporate, utility and municipal customers and (iii) are the owner and operator of terrestrial and submarine fiber optic transport systems. For more information, please visit www.atni.com.
- Names of person(s) authorized to do transactions on the account
- Verification of physical address
- Verification of mailing address
- Form of Payment
- If you are renting, have your landlord complete and sign this "Landlord Building Attachment" form.
No. We do not require you to sign a contract.
- At Our Business Office: See a customer service representative at our Madame Estate Office to pay by Debit Card, Credit Card (not American Express or Diners), cash or local check. Currency accepted: Antillean Guilders or U.S. Dollars.
- Check Payment Drop Box: There is a payment slot located on the left of the main entrance of the Madame Estate Office. Your check payment with payment coupon in an envelope can be dropped off at any time. Your account number and telephone number should be indicated on the check and the envelope.
- Bank Payment: Payments may be made at any Windward Island Bank or Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) bank location. Your Cable TV Subscriber account number must be given to the bank teller.
- Online Bank Payment: Subscribers with accounts and Windward Island Bank or Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), may sign up with their bank for the online system and simply select their Cable TV account when making a payment.
- The Mail Box at La Palapa in Simpson Bay: Types of Payments- Cash, Debit and Credit Cards (excluding Diners and American Express).
See a customer service representative at our Madame Estate Office to pay by Debit Card, Credit Card (not American Express or Diners), cash or local check. Currency accepted: Antillean Guilders or U.S. Dollars. Drop Box payments must be paid by check.
Windward Island Bank (WIB): USD account 21644805 - ANG account 21644903
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC): USD account 8200000403904468 - ANG account 8200000005908197
High Speed Internet
- High connection speed: Cable Internet works faster than any dial-up connection around without the inconvenience of tying up phone lines. It is also faster than most DSL service!
- Convenience: You are always connected to the internet. Unlike dial-up modems, cable modems make it possible to always be online, without tying up phone lines. Cable Internet works through the cable wires, just as our television sets work, to provide the fast and reliable service everyone looks for in an Internet connection.
- Does not affect your phone line: You don't need to switch your local phone service provider. In fact, Cable Internet connections do not even require a phone line — so it is the perfect option for those who have traded in their landlines for wireless systems.
- Connection speed is not affected by the distance from ISP operation center: Unlike DSL, Cable Internet service does not degrade based on increased distance.
- Easy setup: We will provide you with a self-installation kit.
- Consistency and reliability: Cable Internet is considered the most consistent and reliable of Internet connections. Unlike DSL connections, location has no bearing on how fast or consistent your Internet connection will be.
CableNet service is available at different speeds and with options for both Residential and Business customers. Please see our rates page for more information.
You can sign up for CableNet at our business office in Madame Estate. For your convenience, you may download our sign-up form here and prepare it prior to your visit.
Yes, you can contact the CableNet help desk 24/7 at (721) 543-0037.
Digital Transition 2012
Yes. The additional incremental cost per month offers you a clear DVD quality image and sound, and the opportunity to offer more services. Digital cable also makes available to you a new, easy to navigate Interactive TV Guide, and a more updated Parental Control option. These are only possible through digital technology.
Connecting your new digital cable box is in no way different from connecting your analog cable box today. We will provide you, the customer, with an instructional brochure on how to connect and care for your digital cable box when you come in to convert.
For existing accounts that have been active as of Jan 1, 2012, no additional deposit will be charged. For any additional digital box that an existing accountholder requests, a deposit of $50.00 is required, in addition to the installation fee. The deposit per digital box for any new account is $50.00. Accounts disconnected prior to December 31, 2011 are required to pay the difference on deposits on their account.
Digital technology is more progressive and expensive than that of our regular analog technology. For example, Interactive TV Guide and eventually Video on Demand (VOD) are available with digital. The cost of purchasing, shipping, and preparing a digital cable box for a customer is incrementally more than that of an analog box.
Digital cable offers you more premium and complementary services for the same price you pay for that premium today. Over the next few months, customers will receive new channels and Digital Music, all for the same price of that premium today. In addition, the ease of the Interactive TV Guide and the improved Parental Control option are only available through the subscription of digital services.
Stay tuned to Channel 15, listen to the radio and read the newspapers every week for listings of what areas are eligible for conversion to digital. You will have to bring your analog cable box, your remote and coupon book to our office to convert. Please make sure to bring you identification card with you since we must validate your records. If you are not the account holder, you must send a letter of authorization from the accountholder indicating that you have been asked to perform the transaction. Our Customer Service Representatives will assist you to make the transition to digital easier. For more information, you can always call our office at 542-4361 or visit our St. Maarten Cable website..
The ninety-day conversion period was implemented in order to make the transition from analog to digital, as efficiently and quickly as possible, while minimizing the inconvenience to our customers. During this transition period, premium services will be carried on both analog and digital cable boxes. After the 90-day period is over, you will only be able to see our current premium services along with the new additions with digital boxes. We will be discontinuing the channels through the analog cable box permanently.
There will be an additional monthly charge per cable box of $1.05 for most subscribers that had the black analog cable box. Customers that had the gray analog cable box will pay a slightly higher cost since the volume option has been standard for years but was not available with the gray cable boxes. The Customer Service Representative will make adjustments to your coupon books.
We are not able to offer discounts on the equipment. The cost of purchasing, shipping, and preparing a digital boxes for a customer is incrementally more than that of an analog set top.
For residential accounts that are in the same dwelling, you can get as many Digital boxes as there are paid outlets on your account for your home. If you require additional digital boxes on your active account, you will have to sign up for this and the installation will be scheduled for an available date.
The new digital channel line-up will start from Channel 100 and it will be listed by Genre. The digital line-up listing will be available in hard copy, on our website, at our office and in the newspapers.
There are two reasons. First, perhaps that channel is not part of a package you subscribe to, so refer to the channel listing to see which channel is available in which package. Second, that channel is reserved for the HD service of the prior channel that will be available soon.
The analog remote must be returned with the analog box when you come in to convert to avoid being charged for the equipment. You can purchase additional digital remotes, which cost $ 12.60. The analog remote will not work with the digital converter.
The Interactive Guide by Rovi, allows customers to view digital cable TV program information in a variety of formats - from listings to detailed information about specific shows. By using the digital remote, you can see what's happening on a specific digital cable TV program, and view in-depth TV program information at the same time. List digital cable TV programs by "themes" or categories such as football, cooking, or Pay-Per-View.
You can call our office 542-4361 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily for support. If the Customer Service Representative is unsuccessful in solving your problem over the phone, a service call will be issued for a Technician to come to your location and resolve the issue.
Please download and read the PDF file for detailed information.
Changes to the channel lineup were essential in order for this system to be in compliance with regional programming requirements. Some channels had to be eliminated, however new channels were also introduced. The new, diversified and dynamic lineup includes MSNBC, The History Channel, BBC America and Azteca International.